Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cider House Rules

I have wanted to see this movie for a long time. I really didn't know anything about it but I heard it was good. The story is set in Maine in an orphanage. Michael Kane is the doctor and also helps run the orphanage. Many women come to him for help or to give up their babies.Toby Maguire is an orphan who has grown up helping the doctor and has gradually learned to be a doctor himself. At some point he decides to go out and see the world.  He works on an apple farm and meets a beautiful girl played by Charlize Theron. They fall in love and he is happy for awhile, but then things start to go down hill. I really enjoyed this movie and I have always been a great fan of Toby Maguire, I think he was perfect for the role. Charlize Theron is really good too but for some reason it is hard for me to see them together as a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment